Monday, April 1, 2024

Reflection on my film opening

Soo... What went right and what went wrong?

It is the end of this journey with my film opening and I just want to keep this as short and simple as possible but there's so much to say about this project. Over this journey, I learned so much about how to produce a film and how to deal with the struggles of an experience in media. It was definitely a bit of an emotional roller coaster.
 
At the start of my project, I already had an idea of what I wanted to do. I wanted to make this project something very specific I don't really know why but I just really wanted to have this storyline. The girl who loses her mother at a young age and just being that support system for people going through it. I really wanted to take a risk in also doing a drama scene which can typically be hard to do and I'll be really honest with you, I honestly thought my film opening was going to be terrible. At the end of the day, it was my film, my creation, and it needed to be something that I liked, and I enjoyed making but also felt proud of.

After my planning, filming, and editing, I would like to say I'm proud of what I made and think everything went pretty smoothly. I'm getting ready to post my film opening and CCR which showcase a little bit more of what went right and wrong.
You'll see the CCR and opening so soon :))
- Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Creative Reflection

 CCR Here is the link to my digital manual presentation for the first part of my CCR and this is the second link to my podcast which is the...