Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Script Writing

 The script is done... Well mostly 

Yesterday in class we had a lesson on script writing and I spent a couple hours after school script writing on Celtx. We learned a lot about voices and how to write with a specific character in mind and although I'm still planning on changing the script a little bit, I want to show you what I have so far.  

So those are my two different pages of scripts. I'm really excited to see how this comes out but in the meantime, I'm working on finalizing a name and I'm thinking I really like the name Passing Bye. I am still researching a title font and I'll update you later today with a font type
- Emma 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Creative Reflection

 CCR Here is the link to my digital manual presentation for the first part of my CCR and this is the second link to my podcast which is the...