Friday, March 15, 2024

Casting....

The cast and set design..

Soo as you saw I made a post a week ago discussing my casting decisions. After talking to my teacher however I realized that Campbell the girl who's playing Gabby might be a little young to be playing a high-schooler. So I decided to change her age in it to being an 8th grader getting ready for her end of school dance. 


Costuming Changes 

Due to changing Gabbys age I knew I needed to make a little bit of modifications to my costuming choices. So I'm going to suggest campbell to wear more natural clothes to her wardrobe to match her age and Gabbys maturity level. 

I spoke to Kathy and Neil, Gabbys parents in the piece and they're bringing wardrobe with them when they travel from Denver here for spring break. I'm really excited to see the costuming and I know the next step is to decorate Gabbys room.

Set Design 

So for set design I started looking at Amazon and Five Below for small things to make Gabbys room look more personalized to her. I found some vines and a record vinyl to buy for her. Also I'm going to use Canva to make some fake movie posters and pictures that will be hung up on her wall. 

Anyways! I'm going to keep researching on set Design and how to make her room look more like the one of a 13 year old girl. 

I'll update you soon 
- Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Creative Reflection

 CCR Here is the link to my digital manual presentation for the first part of my CCR and this is the second link to my podcast which is the...