Sunday, March 17, 2024

My birthday + STN

 Heyyyyy!!! So today I'm 17 years old. Kinda crazy... I've been at STN since the 13th and it's genuinely been such an incredible experience. This morning we found out that my team and I won FIRST PLACE at STN for a human interest feature story. Genuinely I think this was just such an incredible trip and I learned so so much. 

My portfolio project is going good its been a bit hard since I've been away but I think I'm doing a good job at trying to still remain organized so I can film when I get back. I don't have much to update on other than I get back home tomorrow and then I can start shopping and setting up all equipment to film the next week. 

Talk to you soon 

- Emma


No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Creative Reflection

 CCR Here is the link to my digital manual presentation for the first part of my CCR and this is the second link to my podcast which is the...