Monday, March 11, 2024

Creative Critical Reflection

Creative Critical Reflection 

 So today in class we learned about CCR, the reflection at the end of the project. As I'm working on my project and thinking about all the different shots, angles, and compositions I need for each scene I now know how important behind the scenes is. I plan on having someone take pictures for me so that I can document every stage of my three different CCRs. 

But like let's backtrack for a second and talk about what I found out today...

Ok so I have to create three CCRs after completing my blog discussing things like audience, how I created my film, what I learned from it etc. We also learned that they need to be creative and different from other CCRs. We discussed creating these mainly through talk shows, podcasts, videos with evidence, or another creative technique. I'm a really engaged member in my school's DECA program where we create things called manuals. They are highly decorated papers that I use to compete in a business community service category but I had talked to my advisor about possibly utilizing a manual with voice-over for one of my CCRs. So as you can see next to this text that's an example of a manual I've created in the past.. I'm excited to see how something similar to this could turn out for a CCR possibly the one focused on the audience as I could create interesting graphics to explain and indicate what I am speaking on. 

Also just a brief update.. I leave for STN (Television Production Competition) on Wednesday and I'm really excited to see all the different workshop opportunities and learn some more things that I can bring into my film opening. I'm beginning to film in two weeks at this point which is really scary and exciting to see all my hard work come together finally. I'm gonna update you after the first few days about the things I've learned and how it's going to help in my development of "Passing Bye"
Talk to you soon 
- Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Creative Reflection

 CCR Here is the link to my digital manual presentation for the first part of my CCR and this is the second link to my podcast which is the...