Sunday, March 10, 2024

Cast :))

 ANDDD the cast is final!!!

Soo ok new update! I have been struggling so much to find a cast that not only fits my aesthetic but is available to film when I need to. My family is coming into town the week of our spring break (3/4-3/20) and I realized that my aunt, cousin, and uncle fit the perfect casting description as well as all have a history in acting/theatre. I had a call with them today discussing costumes they're going to bring as well as things I have for them to wear and figuring out a filming date (3/28-3/30). On the 28th we're going to film all the major scenes like the hospital scene and the getting ready prom scene and hopefully, we get everything done. The plan is to use the 29th and 30th as buffer time to get all my footage on the premiere and check to make sure I not only over filmed but all the footage looks good. 

Also, I'm looking into finding a crew that can help with audio and lighting so I'm going to contact some of my friends in TV to help. I gave them access to the blog as well for them to understand my thoughts on the film a little bit further. 

Oh and another thing I'm starting to redesign my brother's room for Gabby's bedroom tomorrow so I'll update you with some pictures through the process. I think Five Below might have some good options for finding fairy lights and vines. I talked with Campbell about her costuming and makeup since Gabby must have the very particular image that I want for the character. I'm really excited to see her acting skills and her to take over the character that is Gabby. 

I'll update you soon and I can't wait to film with my actors :))
Until next time 
Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Creative Reflection

 CCR Here is the link to my digital manual presentation for the first part of my CCR and this is the second link to my podcast which is the...